We as Believers and Followers of Christ should be exhibiting proof of our faith by our actions, mindset and behavior. We all are on different levels of the same growth but there must be some evidence of growth in our lives and if there is not any this indicates we are not walking in His Will. Here is a number of examples of evidence of our growth in Christ:
- Hunger and thirst for more of God, to grow in Him Ephes 4:15-16 2 Pet 3:18
- Love to talk, share and fellowship with others about Christ where ever and whenever you can 1 Thess 5:11 Heb 10:23-25
- Desire to read the bible to learn all about God, who He is, what He has done & put into practice what it instructs 1 Peter 2:2-3 Psalm 1:2 2 Tim 2:16
- Becoming progressively sensitive to sin and adjusting your life in forsaking it 1 John 2:1-6 Rom 12:9
- Prayer is daily and continually practiced Col 4:2 1Thess 5:17 Ephes 6:18
- Wherever you go, whatever you speak, whatever you think and whatever you participate in, you are conscience that God sees and you have a healthy fear of Him Luke 7:16 2 Cor 7:1 Ephes 5:21 Heb 12:28
- You desire to purify yourself, in the holiness of God and progressively desire to be separate from the world 1 John 3:3 2 Cor 6:16-18 1 Peter 1:15
- Praise and thanksgiving is not something that you must ‘work up’ it flows easily from you and you desire to express this to God often Heb 13:15 1 Thess 5:16
It is the Spirit who will give us the desire to pursue God in these ways. Seek after God always for His Spirit to convict, lead and guide you and to teach you all truth. Love God with all your heart, mind and soul – and He will give to you His Spirit to help you walk rightly and with His passion. Mark 12:30.
2 Cor 15:5; Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.
Gal 6:4; But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
Be encouraged…. “but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.” Heb 3:13.